YPSI Functional Nutrition Seminar for Strengthtraining & Bodybuilding with Juan Carlos Simo
Juli 15 @ 10:00 - 18:00
This Post is written in english, since this YPSI Seminar will be held in english.
For the first time my friend and colleague Juan Carlos Simo will come to Europe to teach. And we are delighted to host him at the YPSI.
Juan Carlos is by far the most successfull Personaltrainer in the Caribbean, has successfully run multiple PT Gyms, produced many outstanding Before’n’After Transformations and worked with general population, entrepreneurs, two Hollywood celebrities as well as athletes from multiple sports such als MLB Baseball Players All Star Player Jean Carlos Segura, World Series Champion Julio Lugo, World Series Champion Robinson Canó, and legendary three time World Series Champion & MVP David Ortiz as well as dozen of physique competitos such as IFBB Pros Rafael Cabrera and Jorge Estrella.
He has developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field training himself for 34 years and working as a Coach and Trainer for 20 years. In the last decade he primarily studied functional medicine with organizations such as the Institute of Functional Medicine and the A4M using this approach on nutrition and supplementation applied to his general population clients as well as athletes and bodybuilders.
He will teach a 1 day course on his approach to nutrition and supplemention tailored to get the most out of Strengthtraining & Bodybuilding at the YPSI in Stuttgart this summer.
Content of the seminar
- How to use food to influence biochemistry to loose fat and build muscle faster
– How to potentiate fat loss with the manipulation of macros and calories
– Principles to adjust the nutritional strategies according to the training plan
– Nutritional strategies and diet plans for bodybuilding
– Specific strategies for rapid size gains
– Eating for strength vs. eating for size and bodybuilding – what is the difference?
– Juan Carlos Simo’s view and application of orthomolecular medicine and supplementation
This seminar will be 100% theory due to the nature of the topic.