YPSI Applied Muscle Testing Seminar (Level 1) with Bob Guiel
September 18 @ 10:00 - September 19 @ 18:00
This Post is written in english, since this YPSI Seminar will be held in english.
For the first time Bob Guiel will come to Germany to teach two courses on Applied Muscletesting and the Alphabet of Functional Nutrition. With the later being a course on the A to Z of human biochemistry and its application to the work of a nutrional coaching, the first is a practical approach to muscle testing.
Wolfgang has met Bob for the first time in 2009 and he actually assisted Bob teaching one of his muscle testing seminars in Sweden back in 2011. Bob has been lecturing all over the world in the last 10 years and he now finally comes to central europe for the first time.
He will teach Applied Muscle Testing (AMT), derived from NRT, which is a powerful and accurate tool to assess the body’s natural needs and interactions that influence over all health, well-being and even body composition and performance. AMT is designed to be adaptable to the practitioner’s specific application and needs based on their individual level of education and understanding.
What will you will learn in Level 1:
- The theoretical and scientific basis of muscle testing
- The principles of muscle testing and what sets Applied Muscle Testing apart
- How to identify food intolerance more efficiently than blood work
- How to identify Intestinal Dysbiosis
- How to identify wide variety of GI disorders
- Basics on customizing supplement protocols for your clients
- Which supplements do they need, which ones are causing problems and which ones are doing nothing
No two individuals are the same biochemically, genetically or physiologically. Therefore, no protocol works 100% of the time on 100% of our clients. There are far too many factors that influence their health. Which is why Applied Muscle Testing could be one of the most valuable tools you can learn.
Applied Muscle Testing will give you the extra edge to:
- Identify the unique biochemical, genetic and physiologic differences in all you clients
- Customize protocols specific to their unique needs
- Identify food and chemical intolerances interfering with their everyday life
- Design meal/diet programs specific to their own body’s requirement and tolerances
- Make daily supplement suggestions customized to their needs, never giving them more than they need
- Determine the best pre and post workout supplement protocols specific to their actual requirements
- Assisting them in recovery from both acute and chronic injuries 10 times faster and more effective
- identifying the confounding factors specific to them and keep them from reaching their goals, that in some cases no one else can help them with
- And so much more
This is a fast-paced workshop that is intense, motivating and filled with practical tips and examples you will be able to start using right away. For this reason, class size is kept intentionally small to optimize the learning experience.
About the Instructor: Bob Guiel, MS, received his degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition from New York Chiropractors College in 2005 and is a certified strength and conditioning coach. He is the owner of Integrative Health and Fitness. He has been involved the field of alternative medicine since 2000 and has been in private practice for over 13 years. Bob integrates his knowledge of nutrition and nutritional biochemistry with homeopathy, herbal medicine and exercise science for a truly holistic and functional approach to health care. Bob has taught numerous courses on the use of nutrition and supplementation in the treatment of disease and the techniques and theories he uses in his practice,throughout the USA, Australia, Canada and Europe. Bob is committed to continued intellectual growth, keeping abreast of the most current research so he can provide the best integrative health care possible. For more information go to www.integrativehealthandfitness.com
Your Personal Strength Institute
How to get there
Stuttgart Airport (STR) – 21 min trainride
Stuttgart Mainstation – 6 min trainride
Where to stay
Hotel am Feuersee
Radisson Park Inn
Wednesday 18th September 2019 – 10.00 till 18.00
Thursday 19th September 2019 – 10.00 till 18.00
Regular Price – 899 plus 19% sales tax (full payment received after August 1st 2019)
Early Bird – 699 Euro plus 19% sales tax (full payment received before August 1st 2019)
„Bob Guiel at the YPSI“ Package Deal – attend both of his seminars, the „YPSI The Alphabet of Functional Nutrition Seminar“ and the „YPSI Applied Muscle Testing Seminar (Level 1)“ for 1498 Euro plus 19% sales tax and save over 400 Euro
Limited to 16 students to ensure the best learning environment.
Incl. detailed Handout and Certificate
(All students do also have the option to book one-on-one muscletesting consultation with Bob Guiel on Monday 23rd September for either 30min or 60min to pinpoint their own deficiencies and to get a tailor-made protocol for themselves based on the test results and their goals. Booking will open about one month before the seminars and every student will receive an email with further information then)
Picture: Bob Guiel demonstrating Muscle Testing Techniques at a seminar in Australia.