YPSI Bodybuilding in Personaltraining Seminar with Juan Carlos Simo
Juli 11 @ 10:00 - Juli 12 @ 16:00
This Post is written in english, since this YPSI Seminar will be held in english.
For the first time my friend and colleague Juan Carlos Simo will come to Europe to teach. And we are delighted to host him at the YPSI.
Juan Carlos is by far the most successfull Personaltrainer in the Caribbean, has successfully run multiple PT Gyms, produced many outstanding Before’n’After Transformations and worked with general population, entrepreneurs, two Hollywood celebrities as well as athletes from multiple sports such als MLB Baseball Players Julio Lugo, Robinson Canó, Jean Carlos Segura and legendary David Ortiz as well as dozen of physique competitos such as IFBB Pros Rafael Cabrera and Jorge Estrella.
In January of 2019 he opened his fifth gym, the „Human Performance Center“ in Santo Domingo, dedicated to Personaltraining and Regenerative Medicine where he has half a dozen Personaltrainers, two Medical Doctors, one Cardiologist, and one Doctor specializing in Regenerative Medicine and Hormones on staff.
He has developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field training himself for over 34 years and working as a Coach and Trainer for over 20 years. He was a competitive bodybuilder himself in the past and in the last decade he primarily studied functional medicine with organizations such as the Institute of Functional Medicine and the A4M using this approach on nutrition and supplementation applied to his general population clients as well as athletes and bodybuilders.
He will teach a 2 day course on his approach to Training & Nutrition at the YPSI in Stuttgart this summer.
Contents of the seminar:
Day 1 – Training
– The differences between systemic adaptation and specific adaptation
– Modifications of certain exercises in position of the contact points, stance, grip, body position and implements to activate more muscle fibers
– Choosing different exercise variations to activate different neuromuscular channels
– Differences between exercises that transfer to joint mobility and exercises that transfer to power
– Advanced combinations of exercises to activate and develop muscles with basic exercises are left behind
– A look behind his favorite training methods and systems to develop strength and hypertrophy
This day will be about 25% theory and 75% practice. And Juan Carlos will show many exercise variations and put students through a workout and will demonstrate many exercise variations in practice
Day 2 – Nutrition
– How to use food to influence biochemistry to loose fat and build muscle faster
– How to potentiate fat loss with the manipulation of macros and calories
– Principles to adjust the nutritional strategies according to the training plan
– Nutritional strategies and diet plans for bodybuilding
– Specific strategies for rapid size gains
– Eating for strength vs. eating for size and bodybuilding – what is the difference?
– The application of regenerative medicine, orthomolecular medicine and supplementation in Personaltraining
This day will be about 100% theory due to the nature of the topic.
Course Conductor – Juan Carlos Simo
Your Personal Strength Institute
How to get there
Stuttgart Airport (STR) – 21 min trainride
Stuttgart Mainstation – 6 min trainride
Where to stay
Hotel am Feuersee
Radisson Park Inn
Thursday – July 11th 2019 – 10.00 till 18.00
Friday – July 12th 2019 – 10.00 till 16.00
Regular Price incl. YPSI Tool – 799 Euro plus. 19% VAT
Early Bird Price Price – 649 Euro plus. 19% VAT (valid until 30 days before the seminar)
Incl. detailed Handout, YPSI Shaker, YPSI AminoElektrolytKomplex and Certificate
„English Week at the YPSI 2019“ Package Deal – book all 7 days and 5 seminars of the „English Week at the YPSI 2019“ including the „YPSI Tool Seminar“ incl. the YPSI Tool, „YPSI Weightlifting for Sports Workshop„, „YPSI Strengthtraining & Sports Science Seminar with Prof. Dr. Dr. Dietmar Schmidtbleicher„, „YPSI Bodybuilding & Strengthtraining in Personaltraining Seminar with Juan Carlos Simo„, „YPSI Functional Nutrition for Neurotransmitters Seminar“ for 1999 Euro plus 19% sales tax and save over 350 Euro
SINGLE SPOTS ARE SOLD OUT
1 MORE SPOT LEFT AS PART OF THE ENGLISH WEEK PACKAGE DEAL
*Cancelation and Refund are not possible. You can transfer your spot to another person under certain circumstances
Picture: Juan Carlos Simo coaching Roan Heming through a Giant Set for Arms.