YPSI Functional Hypertrophy Weekend in Amsterdam
November 13 @ 10:00 - November 14 @ 16:00
This Post is written in english, since this YPSI Seminar will be held in english.
Known for producing outstanding Functional Hypertrophy results Wolfgang has been teaching in 30 countries all around the world for the last 10 years on nutrition, supplementation and training on how to achieve fast, efficient and sustainable results in improving Functional Hypertrophy.
And after two fully booked seminars on Body Comp in Amsterdam in 2020, Wolfgang will be back to teach about Functional Hypertrophy for a full weekend this November.
The term Functional Hypertrophy consists of two words whose definitions based on the Cambridge dictionary are:
Functional = designed to be practical and useful.
Hypertrophy = the enlargement of a tissue.
In the context of training Functional Hypertrophy basically means that we increase the muscular size while making it practical and useful combined with better looks.
Any personaltrainer who can get clients to fast, efficient and sustainable results in improving Functional Hypertrophy will be a more successull personal trainer. Improving Functional Hypertrophy is a cornerstone of a successful Personal Training Business.
This seminar weekend will go in-depth into strength training and nutrition for Functional Hypertrophy.
Content of the Seminar
– Managing fatigue and recovery for faster Functional Hypertrophy results
– The most valuable Splits & Frequency for Functional Hypertrophy results
– Long term periodization for Functional Hypertrophy
– Bulking with some fat? Yes or no?
– Advanced principles and methods for more advanced clients and athletes
– Advanced analysis of exercise correlations and selection
– Exercise selection based on individual biomechanics
– How important is the carbohydrates intake for gaining Functional Hypertrophy?
– What is the effect of gut health on gaining Functional Hypertrophy?
Where – Omnia Personal Training, Keizersgracht 583, 1017 DR Amsterdam, Netherlands
When – Saturday, November 13th 2021, from 10 till 18 & Sunday, November 14th 2021, from 10 till 16
Regular Price – 649 Euro plus sales tax
Early Bird Price – 499 Euro plus sales tax (full payment until 4 weeks before the seminar)
Incl. a detailed Handout & Certificate (pdf)
*cancelations and refunds are not possible. The spot can be transferred at any time especially in case of covid restrictions.