YPSI Nutrients, Hormones & Skinfolds (Module 4)
14. Oktober 2022 @ 10:00 - 15. Oktober 2022 @ 16:00
This Post is written in english, since this YPSI Seminar will be held in english.
* YPSI Head Coach Wolfgang Unsoeld will teach the Module 4 of the YPSI Trainer Certification – the YPSI Nutrients, Hormones & Skinfolds Seminar – in english
* Everything you need to know about the YPSI Skinfold Measurement, Food, Supplements and Hormones to get the most efficient Results – based on Real World Success
* How to use Food and Supplements for faster Fatloss, more Hypertrophy, more Energy and better Sleep
* 2 Day Seminar packed with Information on Food, Nutrients, Hormones and Skinfolds for maximal Results in Theory and Practice
* 3 Lectures on Macro-, Micronutrients and Hormones – and their Optimization in the Personaltraining & Consultation Setting…
* Including over 10h of Online Lectures on all things biochemistry, which optimally prepares for this seminar and provides fundamental knowledge on biochemistry for a Personal Trainer
Lectures & Workshop (Live)
How to measure Skinfolds – The initial part of the YPSI Module 4 is a workshop that teaches how to use a caliper, how to identify where the specific skin folds are and overall how to measure skinfolds precisely.
Macro- & MicroNutrients – How to decide on the amount and type of Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate for the fastest Results. And how to structure Micronutrients and other Supplements to facilitate the fastest Progress…
Hormones and their function in the Real World – An overview of the most relevant hormones, their function and ways to optimize them for the fastest Results in Fatloss, Hypertrophy and Maximal Strength Training. Incl. detailed Supplement-Protocolls.
Supplement Protocols based on Skinfold Priorities – a full overview over all supplement protocols based on the YPSI Skinfold Analysis Software for all priorities in the phases 1, 2 and 3. Including a full overview how to implement them with clients and athletes.
Biochemistry for the Personaltrainer – Over 10h of Online Lectures on all things biochemistry. From Hormones, to hepatic biotransformation, immune function and methylation to amino acids, minerals, trace minerals and vitamins. An in-depth look into the function and tasks, from the perspective of a Personal Trainer. (This Online Segment will be available in fall 2020. And everyone who signs up for this course will receive access after the completion of the payment for the course. At no extra charge, its included in the investment)
Your Personal Strength Institute
How to get there
Stuttgart Airport (STR) – 21 min trainride
Stuttgart Mainstation – 6 min trainride
Where to stay
Hotel am Feuersee
Radisson Park Inn
Friday – October 14th 2022 – 10.00 till 18.00
Saturday – October 15th 2022 – 10.00 till 16.00
Regular Price – 1499 plus sales tax (full payment within 4 weeks before the seminar)
Early Bird – 1199 Euro plus sales tax (full payment until 4 weeks before the seminar)
Alumni Price – 499 Euro plus sales tax (for every student who has attend the Module 4 before)
Incl. Water, YPSI AminoElektroytKomplex, detailed Handout and Certificate
Full YPSI A-Licence Package – book the full YPSI A-Licence incl. the YPSI Semi Private Internship (Module 1 to 3), YPSI Nutrients, Hormones & Skinfolds Seminar (Module 4), YPSI Movement Analysis & Injury Pre-Rehabilitation (Module 5), YPSI Sportspecific Training & Busines (Module 6) and the A-Licence Exam for 3999 Euro plus 19% sales tax and save over 400 Euro
YPSI Software for Skinfold Measurement & Analysis – With the completion of the YPSI Module 4, participants also have the option to purchase the license for YPSI Software for Skinfold Measurement & Analysis directly at the seminar and at a later date of their choice. The YPSI Software for Skinfold Measurement & Analysis is designed to evaluate and manage the data of the YPSI Skinfold Measurements. Especially for trainers with a larger client base and regular measurements, we recommend the YPSI Software to professionally and efficiently manage the evaluation and administration of the data. The booking of the YPSI Software is optional and can be decided by each participant based on the needs of her or his work.