- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
YPSI Nutrients, Hormones & the Nervoussystem in Brussels, Belgium
20. Mai 2016 @ 15:00 - 22. Mai 2016 @ 18:00
This Post is written in english, since this YPSI Seminar will be held in english.
* The first time YPSI Head Coach Wolfgang Unsoeld will teach the Module 4 of the YPSI Trainer Certification – the YPSI Nutrients, Hormones & the Nervoussystem Seminar – in english
* Everything you need to know about Food, Supplements, Hormones and the Nervoussystem to get the most efficient Results – based on Real World Success
* How to use Food and Supplements for faster Fatloss, more Hypertrophy, more Energy and better Sleep
* 3 Day Seminar packed with Information on Food, Nutrients, Hormones and the Nervoussystem for maximal Results in Theory and Practice
* 3 Lectures on Macro- & Micronutrients, Hormones and the Nervoussytem – and their Optimization in the Personaltraining & Consultation Setting…
Macro- & MicroNutrients – How to decide on the amount and type of Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate for the fastest Results. And how to structure Micronutrients and other Supplements to facilitate the fastest Progress…
Hormones and their function in the Real World – An overview of the most relevant hormones, their function and ways to optimize them for the fastest Results in Fatloss, Hypertrophy and Maximal Strength Training. Incl. detailed Supplement-Protocolls.
The Nervoussystem & Neurotransmitters – How to optimize the Nervoussystem and Neurotransmitters with Food and Nutrients for better Sleep, more Energy and more Results in Training
Including Live Case Studies…
Where – Colonial Palace, Paleizenlaan, 3080 Tervuren (5min walking distance from the Gym)
Friday 20th May – 15.00 till 18.00
Saturday 21th May – 10.00 till 18.00
Sunday 22th May – 10.00 till 16.00
Where to stay
Hotel Rastelli Tervuren – 5min walk to the gym. Closest and easiest option.
Togo Guesthouse – 70sqm, 10min walk away. Good option for those that want to share a space
Fox Inn – small studio, 15min walk away. Very close to the forest, very green, good if you also want to recharge your batteries and de-stress
How to get there – Zaventem Brussels International Airport (BRU) – 15min drive/cab ride to the gym
Where to eat – You will receive information on the best restaurants in town at the seminar
Regular Price – 1399 plus 19% sales tax (full payment received after May 1st 2016)
Early Bird – 1099 Euro plus 19% sales tax (full payment received until February 28th 2016)
Incl. Water, YPSI AminoElektroytKomplex, detailed Handout and Certificate
Each student will get access to her/his own wholesale account for YPSI Supplements after the Seminar.
To register email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolfgang Unsöld is the Founder and Head Coach of the Your Personal Strength Institute in Stuttgart, Germany, a high-end training center that offers personaltraining for everybody from Executive to Olympian and Continuing Education for Personal Trainers.
Coach Unsöld has studied under Strength Sensei Charles Poliquin since 2008 and is 1 of 16 Coaches in the world who have achieved PICP Level 5 Status.
In the last 5 years Coach Unsöld has published articles in 5 different languages and has given Lectures and Seminars on Performance Enhancement and Optimisation of Recovery through Training, Nutrition and Supplementation in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Hungary, Latvia, Dominican Republic, and the USA. His first book „Dein bestes Training“ will be released in german in March 2016 and in english in late 2016.
Over the last 8 years he got known for producing outstanding Before’n’After Results in recordtime and has worked with over 100 high level athletes in multiple disciplines, including
- Richard Adjei – Olympic Silver Medalist and World Champion in Bobsled
- Romy Korn – Ju Jitsu World Champion
- Ibrahim Karakoc – Three Time Kickboxing World Champion
- Slavo Polugic – Two Time K1 World Champion
- Victor Knoch – Shorttrack Speedskating 500m Jr World Record holder
- Swiss Bobsled Nationalteam
- Patrycja Maliszewska – European Champion Shorttrack Speedskating 3000m
- Hungarian Shorttrack Speedskating National Team
- Peter Sobotta – UFC Fighter, currently unbeaten for 8 fights
- Sven Knipphals – 4x100m 4th Place World Track & Field Championship 2015
- Martin Gratzer – 12time National Champion in Shotput
- And multiple Athletes in UFC, Rugby and Football National Teamplayers from 6 different countries.
- He has coached 13 Athletes for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sotchi, Russia