- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
YPSI Advanced BodyComp Seminar in Hongkong (2 days)
November 16 @ 10:00 - November 17 @ 16:00
This Post is written in english, since this YPSI Seminar will be held in english.
The YPSI will come to Hongkong again with the 2-day YPSI Advanced BodyComp Seminar. Known for producing outstanding BodyComp Transformations this seminar will give in-depth insights on how to achieve fast, efficient and sustainable results in improving BodyComp.
BodyComp is short for Bodycomposition which is the distribution of fat and muscle. The goal of the majority of people that hit the gym and hire a personal trainer is to loose some fat and build some muscle. A goal that is rarely achieved. Any personaltrainer who can get clients to fast, efficient and sustainable results in improving BodyComp will be a more successull personal trainer. Improving Body Comp is a cornerstone of a successful Personaltrainer.
This 2-day seminar will go in-depth into nutrition and training to get fast BodyComp Transformations.
Day 1 – Carbs & Neurochemistry for Body Comp
– Why Low-Carb is not always the solution
– Carbs and their positive & negative effect on BodyComp
– How to structure Carb intake for each individual client to improve BodyComp
– How to manipulate Neurochemistry through Carb intake for BodyComp
– Neurochemistry and its effect on BodyComp
– Optimizing Neurochemistry through monthly assessment, lifestyle, food and supplementation (incl. multi-hierarchy supplement protocols)
Day 2 – Programs for Body Comp
– The physiology of improving BodyComp through strength training
– How to program strength training to improve BodyComp
– How to periodize strength training to improve BodyComp
– The most effective Set & Rep Schemes to improve BodyComp
– Example programs to improve BodyComp
– How to optimally choose exercises to improve BodyComp
R3 Personal Training
8/F Heung Lam Building,
23 Connaught Road Central
Corner of 3 Douglas Street
(MTR Hong Kong Station exit C)
Saturday, November 16th 2019 from 10 till 18
Sunday, November 16th 2019 from 10 till 16
Seminar Investment – 955 Euro (approx. 8200 HKD)*
(Payment in Euro either via bank wire transfer or Paypal)
Incl. a detailed Handout
*No sales tax added as the seminar is held outside the EU. Cancelation and Refund are not possible. You can transfer your spot to another person under certain circumstances.